- Views 19
What you get with this Hourlie
This typically takes half a day to 1 day to complete depending on the size of your website.
This audit provides indepth analysis by me & isn't simply running your site through a tool & sending over the automated report.
This includes analysing all pages of your website for -
- Current rankings - keywords & landing pages you currently rank for
- Broken pages, redirect issues, server error issues
- Website structure issues & recommendations - includes site hierarchy & internal linking structure
- Do you have a sitemap & robots.txt file - are these configured correctly?
- Page titles - are they optimised? are they right length? are they duplicate? Plus recommendations
- SEO meta data - are they optimised? are they right length? are they duplicate? Plus recommendations
- On-page content - is this optimised & relevant to the page? Are there any duplicates? Improvements & recommendations
- URL structure - are they unique & optimised correctly for SEO?
- Text formatting & heading tags - this should be formatted in the right way for search engines
- Page Speed - is this optimised for the user & search engines
- Offsite-SEO - incoming backlink profile analysis - are there dangerous links against Google guidelines?
- Image optimisation recommendations
From this list I will provide you with all the data to go alongside, plus explaination of the problem
What you need to do to fix them (some actions only your web developer can fix)
I can work on helping you fix issues for an hourly fee/half a days work/a days work.
I can also offer you indepth Keyword Research & indepth analysis & SEO audits of you competitors if required.
I am UK based & happy to discuss over skype, email or phone if required.
What the Seller needs to start the work
How old is your website approximately
Goal of your website? leads/sales
What is your focus for SEO? particular keyword/area of your site you want
Content management system - which one are you using?
Do you have access to the content management system to make changes?