- Views 126
What you get with this Offer
You're probably thinking, "Why can't I just do this myself?" And you're right! You can. However, would you try and fix your own car yourself if you have no experience? Would you try and fix your own boiler?
If you agree and want to give this job to someone with 10 years of experience building highly effective email campaigns, here's a bit about me:
Email is much more than sending out sales led messages and hoping for the best. I provide a deep dive, analytical approach using tools such as segmentation, automation (if needed) and beautiful modern email designs that grab the attention of your audience straight away.
Need proof? Check out my website for examples - www.juliangore.uk
Here's what you'll get for your money:
1. A highly concise set of emails that are bespoke for your audience. You pick how many! (I recommend no more than 2 per week)
2. Creation of the content, short, snappy and to the point.
3. A/B tested subject lines, meaning I test out different types of subject lines based on your audience.
4. Segmented content for different audiences. So if you have multiple audiences but slightly different messages, this increases click-through rates to your website or landing page.
5. Analysis of the post-campaign reports so going forward you can utilise the work I've created.
By charging you a flat fee, you don't have to worry about extra costs. As long as you have an email client like MailChimp or Dotdigital, I do all the work for £200.
Not sure where to start? Send me a message if you have any questions. I won't be happy until you're happy with an increase in leads to your website!
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create an extra month with £50 off.
Additional 5 working days+$412
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Send me as much as you can about your business, who you're targeting, and what your budget and plans are for the next quarter. I'll use this information to get into the mindset of your business and create a bespoke email campaign that focuses on click-through rates.