- Views 87
What you get with this Offer
I can migrate a WordPress website from old hosting to new hosting. If someone wants to leave old hosting for bad services and wants to goto new hosting, then I can do the work for them. I need both hosting control panel detail along with login information.
Also, I need the domain control panel so that I can point the website to the new hosting after the migration. I need the WordPress login detail so that before do the migration I can setup the necessary steps and after the migration I can check everything should be working.
So basically, I need the following information:
1. Old hosting control panel where the website is running at this moment.
2. New hosting control panel where the website will be moved.
3. Domain control panel where the domain is registered. From here I have to change the hosting information.
4. The website admin login and password so that I can do the necessary setup and check everything.
Sometime domain propagation takes time upto 72 hours which is not in my hand but usually it takes max 2-3 hours to point from old hosting to new hosting.
If you have more question the please don't hesitate to ask.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
In order to do the work, I need the following information from the buyer:
1. Old Hosting Control Panel URL and Login Detail
2. New Hosting Control Panel URL and Login Detail
3. Domain Control Panel URL and Login Detail
4. WordPress Admin Login Username and Password