- Views 51
What you get with this Hourlie
I can help you transfer your website to a new hosting provider or move it to a new domain name.
Websites supported for migration:
• HTML Site
• Magento, Woocommerce
• Joomla, Drupal, Zencart, OpenCart, Os-commerce
• Or any other type of platform
All files and databases will be backed up before the migration process to ensure that your site is completely safe during the migration.
After the migration I will test the new environment and make sure that everything is working correctly..
With an order you get:
✔ Migration for small to medium sized websites (up to 1GB in size). For larger websites look at the Add-ons.
✔ Transfer of files
✔ Transfer of contents
✔ Transfer of any databases
✔ Amendments of DNS settings to make your domain name point to your new host
If there's anything else that I can help with during the transfer please let me know.
Thanks for reading through all this - really hope that we can work together soon.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can migrate a large website (1GB - 5GB)
Additional 2 working days+$11
I can host your site on my server for 12 months (unlimited storage)
Additional 1 working day+$89
I can install a pre-purchased SSL certificate on your migrated website
Additional 1 working day+$11
I can purchase and install an SSL certificate on your migrated website
Additional 1 working day+$27
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to migrate your website I will need:
1. Access to your old hosting and new hosting control panels (e.g. cPanel, Plesk etc credentials)
2. If it is a WordPress website please provide me admin access.
3. Your domain name and if applicable your new domain name.
4. Login access to where your domain is registered, so I can amend the DNS to make sure the domain points to your new server.