- Views 13
What you get with this Hourlie
Traditional recruitment process of creating a job advert and waiting for quality candidates to pour in is becoming increasingly ineffective, especially when looking for highly specialized candidates. With the emergence of platforms like LinkedIn, Behance and Stackoverflow , you have access a wide array of potential candidates who can be suitable for the role you are recruiting for.
Trawling through various sites to source the perfect candidates can be time consuming, my offering is a solution that takes care of the grunt work of searching for the perfect candidates on your behalf.
---- Candidate Shortlisting and Sourcing ----
- Within 24hrs of receiving a job specification, I can provide a manually researched shortlist of suitable candidates who could be suitable for the vacant role
- The shortlist will be sourced specifically based on your requirements and will be a bespoke list
- The shortlist will contain 20 -30 qualified candidates who are ready to be contacted for the role
- The shortlist will contain social media contact details as well as Email contact details of potential candidates
- With the data in the shortlist, you can contact the potential candidates to inform them of your available role
---- Candidate Messaging Add-on ----
- For an extra amount, I can also assist with messaging the candidates to gauge interest in the role and help secure an interview.
-- Additional information ---
While this hourly does not guarantee a placement, this approach to recruitment is highly effective and assist you with getting direct contact with passive candidates who may be suitable for your open role.
Who is the Hourly For ?
This hourly is particularly geared towards recruiters who have a difficult role to fill and need an extra hand/different approach to securing that placement. This hourly is also highly suited to small business owners looking for an affordable recruitment support.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A detailed job description which includes all the skills and attributes you are looking for in the candidate
- The location of the role
- Any additional characteristics you would prefer in the potential candidates
- Details of any mandatory qualifications the candidate needs to have