What you get with this Offer
Maybe you are short on time or maybe you just not have the know how. If so then this is the hourlie for you.
I have been Google Adwords Certified since 2008 and Head of Digital in 2 Advertising Agencies. I am a Google Certified Premier Partner and rank in the top 3% of their partners in terms of service and results.
I will continually monitor and optimise your campaign to deliver results for you. That would include
• Keyword & Ad group monitoring based on impressions, CTR, Cost per click & cost per conversion. Based on this information keywords & ad groups will be paused, generated or tweaked
• Monitoring of keywords generating clicks which will can lead to either inclusion in negative keyword list or the creation of a new ad group
• Monitoring of bids, cost per conversions & positioning with bids being adjusted up or down accordingly
• Split testing of ads monitored. Ad not performing paused with new ad created to try and continually drive higher CTR’s and therefore a higher Quality score
• Device optimisation. How is desktop, mobile & tablets performing. Bids tweaked based on these results.
• Budget advice & allocation
• Location, scheduling & demographic optimisation
• Audience monitoring and optimisation
• Extensions optimisation
I am in the top 3% of Google Certified Partners for a reason. I am passionate about adwords and treat your money like it is my own. My results are great and my clients are happy. If you would like your CTR, Quality Score and Positioning to go up, whilst your Cost per conversion comes down then buy this hourlie :)
Please note this hourly is based on one months maintenance
If your advertising spend is above €3,000 per month, please contact me before purchasing
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can monitor remarketing
Additional 1 working day+£44
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will just need your client ID number which is in the top left hand corner when you log in to your Google Ads account
Emer has been very professional in our dealings so far, keeping to spec and deadlines. We are likely to use Emer again.