- Views 16
What you get with this Offer
1. If the design is attractive, it will retain the users and prompt them to visit your website again and again.
2. Good companies have attractive websites. It adds to their goodwill.
3. If the website is attractive, more people will visit. It will add to the sales and consequently, the profit of the company will increase.
4. Due to neat and attractive design, more people will visit and they'll have good perception about your website. That means increased brand loyalty.
5. Competitive advantage over competitors.
How should the design be:
1. As per the HCI (Human Computer Interactive) concepts, the website should be interactive. It should 'communicate' with the users.
2. It should be easy to use. Once the user uses it, the next time when they come, they should know how it operates.
3. It should be user-friendly. Users should enjoy using it.
4. It should abide by the color scheme of the company so that brand identity can be built.
5. It should have minimal information. It shouldn't bore the users.
6. It should be graphical! Users like to see more than to read
Knowing the 'WHYs' and 'HOWs', I can make just the perfect designs for you.
1. I will do deep research into your target audience and see what they really require. Different target audience require different strategies and I'll get onto what's really required.
2. My designs will be as per the profile of your company. For example, a food website can't have black color as it decreases the hunger amongst a person. So, as per the product, I research and see what the website should really carry.
3. I am experienced in HCI (Human Computer Interaction) and know how to make easy to use, user-friendly and above all, interactive websites that increase the interest of the user in the company and retain them.
4. All pages will be responsive.
Why should you hire me?
1. I have excellent communication skills and I will absolutely understand what you really want.
2. I will give you unlimited revisions.
3. Customer Satisfaction is my virtue. I will spend extra time and effort if it requires but I ensure to make my customer happy with the work.
4. I am very specific with my deadlines.
5. I am very specific with my work. What's committed will be done.
6. I'll cater to all the changes.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can convert the mock ups in HTML
Additional 2 working days+$40
I can convert the mock ups in WordPress
Additional 2 working days+$30
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$20
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Number of Pages.
2. Basic content/headings for the pages.
3. Type of Website.
4. Company details.
5. Market, Target Audience, Competitors (for better designs).
6. Pictures, if possible.
7. Any other requirement.