- Views 156
What you get with this Hourlie
*** I don't make the actual games or rules, please come to me with the game already written ***
The fee includes the editable Photoshop layouts as shown on the samples, for more custom sets with more different types of cards please contact me directly.
Terms as shown in the contract I give to clients:
• All rights not expressly granted on the final contract remain property of the artist. (i.e. Rights may be granted to use and reproduce the image, but the artist retains authorship).
• Grant of any rights is conditional upon payment in full.
• All sketches and preliminary work remain property of the artist.
• Artist reserves the right to use art for self-promotion. (i.e. website, portfolio, promotional directories).
• Client may not edit, correct, adapt, modify or change the finished artwork in any way without written permission from the artist.
• Client will indemnify and hold artist harmless against any claim arising from artist’s reliance upon reference material provided to the artist by the client, if any.
• There can be no refunds on a full resolution product that has already been delivered.
* PPH's fee included on my fee.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Primarily I need the detailed description of your game, as well as expectations and inspirations if any.
If you are hiring me to make the entire set, with each card individually, I need the detailed list, with the information to be included on each one.
More questions and answers will come on and individual, per-case basis.