What you get with this Hourlie
*** What is included in this hourlie ***
A beautiful black and white design that includes all the basic elements of a Family Crest:
The shield, contents of the shield, scrolls, 2 support animals, mantle, and other smaller decorations. Delivered in vector, JPG. and PNG. formats.
*** How it works ***
Please contact me first to discuss the design you want and to make sure that I’ll be available to deliver within your deadline.
Once we have discussed and you have made the deposit, I’ll create a sketch for you to review and approve, then I’d move on to the final art.
Please note that the following items count as add-ons or extra fees:
+ Adding colour or making it a digital painting.
+ A second shield (for weddings or marriages)
+ Artwork much more intricate and complex than the samples.
+ Major changes, revisions and variations requested *after* our agreement or *after* the sketch was approved and work on the final art has started.
*** Delivery Time ***
The maximum amount of time that the hourlie allows me to put is 5 days, but this may be unrealistic if the design is complex, I’m booked with many projects or if I’m contacted before the weekend. Please contact me first to make sure I’m available to meet your deadlines.
*** Terms ***
• With your permission and when reasonable, I'd like to retain the right to display the resulting artwork from this project in personal portfolios or to other prospective clients.
• For security reasons I will only start working on your artwork once the deposit has been paid.
• The most important thing is that you are happy with the work, but if for some reason you are not (*knocking on wood this never happens) we'll work it out on a case per case basis, but there won't be any refunds if the original or full sized files were already delivered, or if I was following your own indications to the letter.
• As stated before, any form of unplanned work that is requested AFTER the hourlie was bought, the initial discussion was agreed, or the final artwork was started will likely go beyond the scope of work paid on this hourlie, therefore will require an extra fee. This for example includes: the client changing his/her mind about the style or contents of the artwork, latter additions to the artwork, new variations, adding colour, excessive amount of revisions, etc.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can add a second shield
Additional 1 working day+$30
I can make a colour version
Additional 1 working day+$30
I can make it a digital painting
Additional 1 working day+$100
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. That you contact me first to discuss the details of your Coat of Arms to make sure I'll be on time and the quote is right for the complexity of your project (it could be less, or more).
2. It is encouraged that you buy this hourlie with a clear idea of the elements you wish included in the coat of arms, please provide me with the description, for example: what animals the supporters are going to be, what text do you want on the scrolls.
3. Optional: references of designs you like, many or others found in the internet, in case you want me to try to approach a specific style.
It was a great and professional working together, and that in such a short creating time. Just fantastic. I can recommend it to everybody
Thank you Chris, do come back any time if you need anything, I'll be happy to help
Amazing to work with Putrid! Thanks for is trust and word can't describe is talent.