- Views 3,371
- Sales 5
What you get with this Hourlie
MY SERVICE INCLUDES:
✔ Realistic stock texturing and studio lighting
✔ 10 sec 3D simple motion design: camera movements
✔ HD quality (1280x720p)
✔ video editing, post-production
✔ stock background music
The 3D modeling is not included, so please send me your product's 3D model file in one of the following formats: 3ds, dwg, pln, fbx, obj, dae, max, skp, stl, igs.
If you don't have it yet, don't worry, I can make it for you. Please ask for it in the workstream.
+ full HD resolution
+ Logo animation
+ Advanced special effects, compositing, unique music and sound effects
+ Advanced object and camera movements
+ Placing your product into a realistic environment
★ I can create 4 still image renderings of your simple product (2MP) - $139 - 4 day
★ I can create 6 photo-realistic images with 1 product staging (9MP) - $419 - 7 day
★ I can create 8 hyper-realistic images with 2 product staging (12MP) - $729 - 10 day
★ I can create a 20-sec simple 3D product HD video with camera movements - $289 - 6 days
★ I can create a 40-sec detailed full HD video with cam and object movements - $719 - 10 days
★ I can create a 60-sec hyper-realistic full HD video with extra special effects - $1499 - 20 days
- An example shot sequence will be supplied to give you a better idea of how your project will look; this is also a good opportunity to make any changes before the final render is initiated.
- I will insert the completed products into my portfolio. If you don't approve it, please let me know.
- If you prefer a discounted bundle instead of the hourlie, you don't need to buy the hourlie, I can give you a proposal in the workstream.
This hourlie doesn't include:
- Completely changing of already finished project
- Non-solid objects animation (liquid, cloth, flexible materials...) I can give you a unique offer for it.
- Character animation (human, animal, ork...) I can give you a unique offer for it.
My working hours:
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Your product's 3D model file in one of the a following formats: 3ds, dwg, pln, fbx, obj, dae, max, skp, stl, igs.
- information about every detail of your product (it could be a very detailed sketch, images or technical drawings with measures) If you have only just a concept or a basic idea I can help you to fine-tune your product, please check out my add-ons.
- Your material, color, and texture preferences for every part of the product.
- Every label, logo, and text what I should use as a texture map on the model (the higher resolution the better).
- Your animation ideas or preferences (movements, functionality details)
- Composition preferences, if you have any.
- Example video about your expectation
I can get the BEST RESULT if you could send me the followings:
» Orthogonal views, technical drawings (top, bottom, left side, right side, front and back view)
» Close-up images about all important details
» Vector-based images of labels, logos
- Please consider that: I can only see what you show me so I can only use what I get first. (If you send me additional resources showing new details during the process It may affect my original proposal.)
- If you buy any add-ons you may have to provide more information about that.
If you've got any questions please just ask me. I look forward to helping you create a great 3D animation!