- Views 375
What you get with this Hourlie
Do you need your target audience to buy your product or service, request more information, sign up for your newsletter, sign up for a webinar, request a consultation or opt into your list?
Do you need a trustworthy copywriter you can team up with and place your trust in? A copywriter who is professional, reliable and delivers on his promises?
It’s a familiar story and I’ve heard it many times before – but, of course, that doesn’t help you at all. I get that.
What does help you is that I’m single-mindedly focused on one thing (call me obsessive).
You see, my mission in life is to make your life easier, it’s that simple.
I make your life easier by providing you with copy that converts to action, sign-ups and sales.
I make your life easier by delivering on my promises, on time, every time and with the minimum of fuss.
And, I have the testimonials to prove it, lots of them.
Look, your business is judged by the quality of the copy you put in front of clients and prospects alike.
That just makes sense, right?
Let me help make your life easier by delivering words that make you shine in the eyes of your target audience.
Words that engage and immerse your readership.
Words that guide your audience to where you want them to go – and take the actions you want them to take.
I’m flexible. Name a subject, I’ve probably written on it. I can help you and I can help you immediately.
So, get in touch and let’s light a fire under your copy.
Most importantly, let me make your life easier and get you the results you need and deserve - today.
Here's what you get:
1 normal A4 page of 250 - 300 words of top-notch copywriting on a subject of your choice, drafted, re-written and polished 'till it truly shines.
I don't stop 'till you're happy - fair?
What the Seller needs to start the work
Send me over a note of what needs to be done - we writers call it a brief, but don't worry about that!
Here are some guidelines for you:
1) Tell me what you need in your own words.
2) Who is your target audience?
3) What tone do you want - formal, engaging and light-hearted, engaging but displaying expertise in your field?
4) What's the main message you're trying to get across?
5) What specific action (normally best to have just one) do you want the reader to take?
6) Can you point me to something similar you like?
7) What else do you think I need to deliver an amazing result and make your life easier?
8) Do you want to talk on Skype - NO CHARGE. I like talking to people!