- Views 122
Amount of days required to complete work for this Offer as set by the freelancer.
Rating of the Offer as calculated from other buyers' reviews.
Average time for the freelancer to first reply on the workstream after purchase or contact on this Offer.
What you get with this Offer
For SMEs hiring full-time senior marketing people can be expensive and often out of reach for business owners. Never the less, your marketing is too important not to get the right help. That is why this offer may be for you...
The internet has changed the way businesses and customers interact with each other - that is undeniable. 70-80% of people research a company online before they contact them and 93% of online experiences start with a search engine. Your online presence has never been so important, and yet 71% of business owners do their own marketing without outside help.
Maybe that is why only 37% believe their digital marketing is working. Let me help you to take the bull by the horns and get your marketing working as it should. Want to drive more traffic to your website, get found by the right prospects and bigger and more dynamic online presence? You can.
I will work with you for 2 days a month to improve your marketing covering everything from strategy to implementation and measuring results. I have helped hundreds of businesses find greater success, yours will be next.
Every business is different and I will analyse where you are now - what is working and what is not; where you want to be - identify goals, values and realistic KPI's along; and how we can get there - a strategic plan and implementation/action plan for you to continue on your own or with my help.
Common areas of digital marketing I cover:
Website effectiveness - onsite & offsite audit
Search (SEO & SEM)
-Keywords / Reputation / Listings / Reviews / Google My Business Local pack
Inbound marketing development
Social Media implementation
Branding & design review
Typically, the process works like this -
1. Discovery - We'll speak on the phone or Skype so I can get a good understanding of where you are now and what your aspirations are.
2. Audit - I will then audit/research your current marketing, market sector, competitor landscape and your customers to identify any strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
3. Strategy /Recommendations - I will then formulate a plan along with my recommendations.
4. Implementation / Measurement / Timeframes
How quickly we jump to the implemenation part depends on where you are in your marketing journey.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. The desire to improve & grow
2. Website address and current keywords
3. We will discuss further requirements personally