What you get with this Hourlie
This hourlie is for Property Investment companies/Opportunities, Commodities, Pension Products, New financial services platforms or even organisations looking to raise capital and you want to start building relationships with a network of verified investment professionals.
We will introduce you to an existing network of 1979 (still climbing) professional contacts that we engage with regularly via www.theinvestorcrowd.com. This network of individuals and organisations include
* Regulated Investment Professionals/advisers - Wealth Managers, IFA's etc
* Un-Regulated Investment advisers/Professionals -
* Financial Marketing specialists/affiliates
We'll create your TIC Profile, a capture and/or download page on our site working on putting together the right content before announcing, introducing and getting you out there. Included in this hourlie you will also receive 12 Months Membership and access to The Investor Crowd which will allow for you to
* A monthly post, link and update regarding your product/company
* Engage with investment professionals, fundraisers, investors and other members of The Investor Crowd as the Community grows.
* Access a number of services to support the development and growth of your business
We look forward to working with you and the potential of sharing in your success
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can provide an additional 20 Hours Outbound Tele-Support
Additional 5 working days+$511
What the Seller needs to start the work
First we'll need to have a chat to find out more about you, your company and objectives to ensure we have the right hourlie - before ordering it would be great to have a chat or some questions.
To present and even represent you in the best possible way we'll need information, insight into your business, links to social media profiles along with any current marketing collateral that you have put together.
Prior to the campaign going out we will also make certain to verify and validate your business - at the moment we are focusing on UK Organisations however if you are an overseas organisation please contact us first.