- Views 5
What you get with this Offer
What I'll do is:
• Install an issued SSL, or I can also help with the issuing/reissuing process.
• Troubleshoot SSL browser warnings for old SHA-1 algorithm, insecure links on the site, "incomplete CA chain", etc.
• Test to make sure the certificate is working on your hosting or server.
For anything not covered above before or after you order, please contact me.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can audit mix content issue on the website
Additional 1 working day+$20
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$40
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Your SSL certificate file usually a text file you get from your certificate provider or I can advise on where to buy a certificate.
2. Web panel credentials (login and password) and / or SSH login credentials (root password)