- Views 359
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Getting your hosting and initial installation right is very important to create the right foundations for building your e-commerce website.
If you'd like help with this, then this Hourlie is for you.
I'm a professional UK-based web developer, working extensively on Magento-based projects.
I can install Magento Community Edition 1.x or 2.x, whichever is best for you. Please let me know if you would like advice.
Included in this Hourlie, I will:
- Help you choose Magento-compatible hosting, if you haven't already decided
- Set up the MySQL database needed for Magento to run
- Cleanly install the chosen version of Magento onto your hosting or your server
- Set up the admin account for you to manage your website
- Install and activate a compatible theme (template) that you've bought (I can recommend an excellent template library)
- Add your company name, and logo to the website
- Install a suite of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools to help you improve your search engine position
So, Magento, your theme and a whole range of features are ready to go.
Also, these days SSL security is highly recommended for any website. Optionally, I can ensure your site is set up to work securely with your SSL certificate, making sure all connections between your website and its visitors are encrypted and that there's no 'mixed content' errors on your site.
- You must already have web hosting or a server for me to install Magento on, or obtain this after my advice
- Your chosen hosting service or server must be capable of running the items detailed above
- You are responsible for buying your chosen theme (I can recommend a great template library) which must be compatible with the version of Magento you would like to have installed
- If you would like the optional service of making your site run on SSL, you are responsible for buying your SSL certificate (I can recommend places to get them from)
I look forward to getting Magento and a suite of tools set up for you, so you can start adding products and get selling!
What the Seller needs to start the work
- full access to your web hosting, including SFTP/FTP and your hosting control panel (I can help you choose suitable hosting)
- your chosen theme, having first made sure it's compatible with the version of Magento CE you would like installed
- your choice of Magento CE version, 1.x or 2.x (I can advise)
- the name for your website
- a logo for your site (optional)
- which country the site is run from
- the email address to be used for the admin account
- if you'd like me to get your site to run via SSL, your SSL certificate needs to be installed already, or I can help you buy and install one