- Views 235
What you get with this Hourlie
Would you like a great way to close sales, answer queries and build customer relationships on the spot, from virtually anywhere, with everything logged for easy reference?
Join in with the website live chat revolution quickly and easily with this Hourlie.
I'm a professional UK-based web developer with extensive experience in delivering live chat for businesses and their customers. I could deliver this for you, giving you the ability to text-chat with your customers on your computer, tablet or mobile. Some providers even offer native mobile apps!
- Work with you to choose and sign up for your live text chat platform provider (I have a recommended provider, with plans to suit all size businesses and websites)
- Get your views on the design of the chat box
- Fully install and extensively test the live text chat facilities on your website
- Make sure you have access to the guides for using your chat provider's service
- Point you in the direction of the mobile app (if your chosen provider offers one)
As optional services, I can make the chat box appear on some pages but not others, to really tailor your approach. I can also get the chat box to auto-enlarge after a period of time. Both these optional services require your chat provider to offer that functionality.
I can work with most websites, including:
- Coded in raw HTML / PHP
- Uses a content management system like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc
- Uses an eCommerce system like Magento, Zen Cart, OpenCart etc
- Uses a website creator provided by your hosting company*
- Uses a website creator from a 'easily build your own website with us' type company*
I hope I can help you make more sales and build customer relationships through live chat on your website.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started, I'll need:
- full access to your website hosting account (hosting control panel and FTP)
- full admin access to your website builder, content management system or eCommerce package (unless your site is built in raw code)
- your preference of live chat provider (if you don't have a preference, we'll go with my recommendation)
- if you have chosen the optional service to install the chat box on some pages but not others, details of which pages you want the chat box to appear on (note: it won't appear at all on pages not on your list)
- if you have chosen the optional service to have the chat box auto-enlarge after a period of time, how many seconds - 30, 45 or 60?
You'll need to keep an eye on your PeoplePerHour inbox regularly so I can send you setup instructions and follow-up questions.