- Views 103
What you get with this Offer
This top choice package of Senior Management level professionals is now also available on PeoplePerHour platform. More than 50 executives have used my service and most of my new clients were referred by my previous clients.
1. At first, the Client is completing Initial Assessment Form, indicating the main goals the Client tries to accomplish through LinkedIn; what image and message the Client would like to convey via his/her profile; what are the target groups and what are the ideal actions that each target would do after visiting the profile; what are the competitors, etc.
2. Based on this information, an in-depth analysis of the Client's profile is provided
The LinkedIn profile of the Client is divided into several elements:
⫸ Personal branding
⫸ Other sections
⫸ Use of keywords (keyword volume and competition is analysed using Google Ads keyword tool, more effective keywords are suggested for Google SEO; the specific advice are given in order to improve profile's searchability on LinkedIn)
⫸ Content marketing
Each element of the profile is analysed in order to answer the following question: Is the element conveying the ideal image and message about the Client and reaching the defined aims?
3 different perspectives are provided:
● Comparison with best practices
● Comparison with benchmarking profiles
● If one of the main target group is recruiters, a recruiter will provide short, qualitative insight into the Client’s profile (for the Sections - visual image, headline, summary and work experience)
This report is approx 20 pages long.
3. Summary of Proposed Actions for Personal LinkedIn Account (3-5 pages long) is provided to optimise the profile, searchability and content marketing. It includes specific suggestions, for example, "For the purpose of LinkedIn SEO, include keywords “VP”, “Sales”, “Executive” and “Leader” in the first part of the Headline (as close to the beginning as possible)".
The package includes only the above-indicated deliverables.
©️ All outputs are personally prepared by me. I guarantee "White Glove Treatment", neither subcontracting nor outsourcing. I am ensuring top quality, therefore, I select to work only for those LinkedIn Marketing projects where my deep insights and expertise is needed.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will provide you with a link to the Initial Assessment Form, where you will have to indicate what are the main goals you are trying to accomplish through LinkedIn; what image and message you would like to convey via your profile; what are your target groups on LinkedIn and what are the ideal actions that each target would do after visiting your profile; what are the competitors (so-called benchmark profiles), etc.