- Views 28
What you get with this Offer
If you are looking for viewing options for your housing project, this Hourlie is for you ...
By using the Sketchup program, I will make the 3D model of your home, I will apply textures and furniture, and then I will configure the lighting and rendering materials.
The process is the following:
1. I will Import the AutoCAD or Adobe PDF files into Sketchup to start modeling your home.
2. Once you have all the 3D modeling, I will send you images to make the corrections you want.
3. I apply textures, furniture and adapt the environment.
4. I configure the scenes (quality of materials and lighting).
5. I perform the lighting tests that I will send you in JPG format
6. I will do the test scenes, I will also send you these images.
7. Delivery of final renders.
For wholesale orders and recurring orders, you can receive discounts between 5% and 15%
Contact me without obligation for any question you have.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can interior Scene
Additional 1 working day+$35
I can additional Exterior Scene
Additional 1 working day+$58
I can 3D Floor plan
Additional 2 working days+$82
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$58
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To begin the work effectively, I need the following:
1. Floor plan with measurements
2. Sketch with measures
4. Section that specifies the heights.
5. Brief description of the materials that will be used, type of ambience of the scenes (morning, afternoon or evening, white background, vegetation, etc).
6. If you want internal scenes, you must explain what decoration style you would like (minimalist, contemporary, eclectic, retro, etc.).
For points 5 and 6, I can make these options based on my criteria, if you agree you must confirm that decision.