- Views 61
What you get with this Hourlie
I can provide you with a 40 second animated motion graphic video, as seen above. What makes my videos unique is the importance I place in the audio creation, as well as the video. For each of these videos, I create specific music to reflect the mood and then time the animation with the beats. This makes certain points that you want to get across stand out a lot more. My creative process is as follows:
- Every client requires a different video, so I will talk to you and figure out exactly what you want to achieve from one of these videos as well as what you intend to use it for (happy to provide suggestions in this area too).
- Write a script for the video (I can work on this with you, if you'd prefer) to ensure important points are delivered accurately.
- Create the assets (the images and graphics) and draft the animation (this usually will take me 2 - 3 days of full work).
- Create the music and then edit the timing of the animation so that the audio and video react to each other (this is usually 1 day of work).
I will then send you my final version of the video, and if there are any adjustments you want me to make to it, I'm happy to do this. There's no point in creating these videos for you if you're not 100% happy with the end product. I start every project from a blank slate and don't use any templates to create your work, so it's always going to be completely unique. If you require just typography, or just an animated logo, or just an animated 'explainer' video with a voiceover - these are all options that I'd be happy to talk through with you.
The final video I send you will be in Full 1080p HD with 48Khz music and sound effects.
What the Seller needs to start the work
The minimum I need from you is your company website. However, I would ask if possible to provide me with:
- high quality images of your logo
- if you have a specific font you use on your website, it would look better if you let me know so I can use the same one.
I would also suggest skyping or chatting with me so I can really figure out what your company is about and how to create the most useful video for you.