What you get with this Hourlie
This Hourlie is perfect for:
• Founders, first time CEOs and senior managers in small and medium businesses
• Anyone looking to grow their company, but not sure where to start
• Experienced business owners needing fresh impetus or a catalyst for growth
• Start-ups moving from product-market-fit to revenue generation
Starting and growing a business can be exciting and rewarding. But making the right decisions at the right time can be challenging. That’s where we can help. We’re experienced hands-on business people who have been in your shoes.
We will share 10 key questions for you and your team to consider. They cover:
• Defining your growth objectives
• Ensuring your team is aligned to growth
• Measuring performance
• Dealing with risks of growth
We recommend that your share the questions with your team and carefully consider your answers. Getting this phase right and engaging your core team may save lots of hard work and friction as the business grows.
Once you have completed the questionnaire, this Hourlie includes a 60 minute remote consultation via Skype (or similar). During the consultation we will discuss each of your responses to the 10 questions and assess how ready you are to proceed to growth planning.
For each of the questions we will agree whether the business is:
• Good to Go
• More To Do, or
• Hold for Now
The goal is to highlight key areas for further development or provide you and your team with the confidence that you have the right foundations in place to grow your business.
Delivery time: I will send you the questionnaire with 1 day of your order. We can then arrange a consultation call for 1 week later, at a time to suit you.
Total discretion is guaranteed. We are happy to sign a NDA where required.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can provide 30 minutes practical business advice
Additional 1 working day+$19
I can provide 60 minutes practical business advice
Additional 1 working day+$38
What the Seller needs to start the work
What I need to get you started:
• Contact details (name, email, phone, location)
• Brief business overview and growth objectives