- Views 72
What you get with this Offer
· Basic or Intermediate Query (or analysis of current Query)
° Intermediate here would not include pivoted data, but could include aggregated data.
° A good rule of thumb is that if it is over 4-5 joins, it is probably going to be more than an hour
· Basic Stored Procedure (or analysis of current problematic Procedure)
· Basic Function (or analysis of current problematic Function)
· Trigger analysis of current problematic Trigger
Note: For larger projects, please consult with me by:
· viewing my profile at https://pph.me/aric-2363413
· clicking the orange "Contact Button"
· let me know you are interested in a database project over 1 Hour.
° Potential Projects Could Include:
√ Queries / SQL that would take longer than 1 hour to construct
√ Emailable HTML Style Query Output as Report
√ Database Alterations
√ Database Data Projects (Including Complex Data Cleanup)
√ ETL (Extraction - Transform - Load): Either as native database tools allow or in custom program development in PHP or C# using database connectors and/or API for selected data between two database sources
√ Stored Procedure, Function, or Trigger
√ SSRS Report
√ Database Design
√ Your out-of-the-box project ...
Question: What if my project runs over the time purchased?
Answer: If the timeframe for the project will likely be over the time you purchased, then I will contact you before accepting your purchase to see if you would like to consult with me hourly. If, however, I accept the purchase, and go more than 30 minutes into the project before realizing it will be significantly over 1 Hour, when I initially thought it would stay within the timeframe, I will return all work to you as it stands at 1 Hour (and hourly consultation would be available if desired). If it is less than 30 minutes before I realize the timeframe will be significantly over the 1 Hour timeframe, then I will contact you to determine if the order should be canceled / refunded, or if you would like to continue.
Note: I will not take projects that store, sell, or advance: adult content, gambling, alcohol, or illegal or hallucinogenic drugs. I reserve the right to cancel an order / project, for whatever reason, during or prior to requirement gathering.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please Answer the following Requirements Questions:
· Describe your task or project?
· What is the end goal of your task or project (be as specific as you can)?
· What requirements are considered necessary for the project to be seen as complete and successful (If project is more than 1 Hour or Less of time / more than basic SQL help, please see the offer details for how to contact me for hourly consultation, and beyond gathering requirements, I can also let you know the intended timeframe for project, and address any budget concerns)?
· Please attach the SQL code (for analysis requests) in a file. If you would rather not attach the file, you will need to let me know how to gain access to the SQL console with the database the query is to reference. For requests to write SQL, I would either need access to the SQL console with the database the SQL is to reference, or I would need a sample database model showing tables, columns, types, and relevant constraints and keys (I can provide you with the query to run, and instructions to run it, to get this information back, and you can copy the results of the query into a file and send the file).