- Views 465
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
A brand is a consistent message that you deliver to your audience; it is an experience you create for them to enjoy. Every facet of a business needs to hold up the core values of this brand and every employee needs to fundamentally understand it. The brand is everything.
This hourlie does not provide a mere logo but will instead dig deep into your new business idea to establish a unique, clear brand identity. This is an important process and should not be rushed. Therefore we are offering 8 hours of consultation in which we will discuss in detail your niche idea, target market, brand positioning, personality, voice and other key components. By the end of the hourlie we will aim to have established:
1. A name for your brand
2. A strapline which perfectly captures the marketing need and product value
3. The core brand values; what makes your brand positively unique and investable?
4. A USP
5. A brand personality and tone of voice
6. A general idea of the look of your brand, e.g. colours and apt theme template
*NOTE: if you have any of the above elements already in place, we can use any remaining time of the 8 hours to review other aspects like your mission statement, customer profiles and competitor analysis. We are very flexible and your needs will always dictate this hourlie.
★★★★★★★ WHY CHOOSE US? ★★★★★★★
1. We have almost 200 reviews with a 100% positive feedback rating
2. We can create copy for any purpose or service, written in any style
3. Our content is always 100% original and transparent. No sloppy re-writes, no outsourcing.
4. We are in the Top PPH CERT bracket.
5. We ALWAYS deliver on time
6. We provide unlimited revisions
7. We are UK based (Hatfield)
★★★★★★★ QUESTIONS? ★★★★★★★
If there's anything else you'd like to know just send me a message. We're always around through the week!
**NOTE: The delivery of this hourlie within the stated five days is dependant upon your availability to discuss and respond to suggestions in a timely fashion.
Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon! :)
What the Seller needs to start the work
Whether you're already halfway there or starting from scratch, we will initially need:
✔ Your brand name or ideas for your name
✔ What your brand / company will be, do or supply
✔ Three key competitors you would like to use as reference
✔ Any existing evidence of your brand (website, social channels, etc.)