- Views 43
What you get with this Hourlie
1. We will design a business sales sheet / Information Memorandum - including all the details potential investors will be looking for.
2. We will target specific business owners / investors who traditional expand by purchasing businesses like yours , we will bring you a range of potential purchaser in order for you to get the right price, typically this is 2 or three bidders but aim for more.
3. We will do a business valuation so your business is valued accurately , avoiding bidding being below value.
4. We go through everything you need for due diligence, all the Do's and Don'ts.
5. If your business does not have a number of potential buyers forthcoming , we will advertise your business for sale on businessforsale.com for 20 days ( in the extremely rare circumstances where a business needs longer there will be an additional charge of £400 for six months, but this is extremely rare).
6. We can design the selling contract if both parties are happy for us to do this to avoid you both having excessive legal costs.
Please note that the initial charge is just to cover the initial costs but we charge 2% of the sale price once due as soon as the money is paid into your account.
Please also note that we specialise in British business sales but we have sold business in New Zealand, Ireland , Australia, US and Canada
What the Seller needs to start the work
We will need a fair amount of information from you in order to value your business and remember we will also need a contract in place that stipulates once we have sold your business for you, there is an additional charge of 2% of the sales price.
We are also happy to provide you with an NDA but all our work is done to the strictest confidentiality , we do not disclosure any client information.