- Views 946
- Sales 7
What you get with this Hourlie
introduction, generate interest and go onto set up well qualified meetings either face to face or over the telephone. We will communicate with you throughout the process,
feeding back all results and providing full statistical reporting. Please note, we offer free set up costs and no other hidden charges within our reduced all in day rate offered.
This hourlie is a 30% reduction from our normal day rate fees with 7 hours work conducted during 1 days calling activity from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm.
We highly recommend that you conduct a series of calling days over a consecutive period of time to achieve maximum results but this hourlie will give you an indication of the quality of our services with a short test.
If you can commit, I would purchase 2 hourlies so that further time is allowed to recontact all decision makers not contactable on the first cold call from the first days activity conducted.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Telemarketing Brief - Project objective - setting out your qualification criteria process includes qualifying questions and information to be obtained from the prospects.
• Calling guide or Telemarketing script outlining the approach you wish the telemarketer to take and includes objection handling. (I would be happy to provide a template)
• Company Marketing information - Unique Selling points and key services offered. Details of your website and marketing literature.
• Prospect calling list – within an excel format. We can assist you to purchase a list or build a list from online sources.
• Email account details, only if you wish us to conduct the email administration on your behalf - Webmail access details or redirected via Outlook plus email marketing template
• Diary Availability – list of dates emailed
• Company information - Full company details, LTD company number or if sole trader your home address and D.O.B.
• PPH Accepted Bid