What you get with this Offer
I will help you in your search by doing all of this for you. Once I know what you are after, I will take the pain out of your search by being your virtual personal assistant. I cover any level of role from entry up to executive.
This hourlie provides 10 hours of support over 5 days and can be tailored to suit your needs. For example:
- As a CV writer I can review and update your CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile (Usually 2 hours of work)
- Set-up job alerts and apply for jobs that come up for you on a daily basis
- Register you on the most appropriate job boards
- Contact businesses/recruitment agencies (as you via email) to see if they have roles that may be suitable for you.
- Manage your LinkedIn account and emails from prospective employers
- Offer careers coaching if you are unsure what direction you wish to go in (usually 1-2 hours)
I have worked in human resources and recruitment for over 8 years and have had a great deal of success supporting people in finding a new job. I have worked for a number of global organisations in many industries so I know exactly how the recruitment process works and how to make you stand out from the crowd.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I look forward to working with you
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To get started I will need a copy of your CV, to know the kind of jobs that you are targeting and for you to be fully engaged and committed to finding a new job. We can then work out a tailored plan to suit your needs. Please note that for full virtual assistant support I will need access to an email account in your name and your LinkedIn account. We can discuss the logistics of all of this when we work out a plan of action.
Great to work with Alex, highly recommended.