- Views 711
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
A cash flow forecast is an important management tool. You can use it to monitor actual expenses against planned expenses, to anticipate and budget for coming expenses, and to formulate credit and collection policies. It also serves as an early indicator of expenditures that are getting out of hand. Refer to it often and use it to your advantage. This can be used to attract investment, business planning purpose, for the financial part of the business plan of start-up business or ongoing business.
Financial forecasting includes but not limited:
1) 3-year monthly profit and loss statement
2) 3-year annual profit and loss statement
3) A balance sheet as at every year-end.
4) 3 year projected cash flow statements.
Please message me and let's discuss your project. Thanks
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) I will share with you templates for the required information, i hope these templates will save your time.
2) I need the assumptions of your financial figures, such as x number of sales in the start of month, sales price, growth rate, inflation rate, monthly expense, start up expenses.
3) in case if you have your own excel file for the projection please do share with me.