What you get with this Offer
Companies House, however, still requires such a company to file accounts with them and you will incur fines of £100 or more if you do not.
To take the hassle out of this, and avoid wasting your time, why not let me do it for you?
Here’s what you get:
- Preparation of your dormant accounts by a qualified professional;
- Your accounts correctly formatted and submitted to Companies House;
- A copy of the accounts for your records;
- Any advice you may need concerning dormant accounts and dormant companies. (in relation to corporation tax, VAT etc.)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To get started I need the following:
- The company’s name;
- If you had a copy of last years accounts, that would be handy, but not essential
- A signed copy of our standard Engagement letter (by email is fine).
Once I have this, I will contact you with any additional information I may need to file the accounts with Companies House.
Super-fast turnaround! Thanks again Fiona :)
Excellent - great service.
Knowledgeable, prompt and helpful. Thanks Fiona!
Speedy, efficient and highly knowledgable, great service!
Quick, no nonsense service. Very professional. Highly recommend.
Excellent job. Fast and clear answers to questions. Inspires great confidence in her professional ability. Could see her way through some complications to get the solution I needed quickly and at a very good price. Thank you.
Fast, professional, first class job, excellent value. Will buy again. Thank You.
Great to work with, is clear and provide easy guidance.
Fiona was quick and efficient! Will definitely use her service again!
Super job. Great to work with.