- Views 178
What you get with this Hourlie
· No automated translation is used
· Any topic is acceptable
· Format is kept as much as possible
· Proofreading is included
· You only pay when you feel completely satisfied
- For scanned pages and pdf → pdf deliveries, please read the notes at the bottom
- All rates are proportional with word count (0.02$ per word.) Contact me directly for specific word count in text not appearing here.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Source document, either in English or Spanish, within the following formats:
· Plain text: .txt
· Featured documents: .doc, .docx, .odt, .ods, etc.
· Scanned Images: .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, etc. *
· Portable Document Format: pdf **
2. Any possible info you may share about the text, specially about its context, and where is intended to be used. The more info, the better.
3. According the topic, and the context, special dictionaries are used often. In some cases, although is not strictly mandatory, a glossary will be of great help to ensure a high-level translation.
* Scanned documents need to be checked in advance, in order to ensure legibility.
** Due to often issues importing PDF documents to be edited, translations has to be necessarily delivered in other document format (I'm sorry for that.) For PDF → PDF specific case, I recommend to deliver original MS Word LibOffice Writer documents; or Corel, Photoshop, Illustrator arts instead. Contact me first if you have doubts about this.