- Views 625
What you get with this Hourlie
The things I can do for you are:
- Edit your video to a professional standard
- Add titles
- Add credits at the end
- Cut the video to a specific length
- Add music (provided by you and not subject to any copyright restrictions)
What I will need from you:
- URL links of all the videos you wish to be included in your showreel (as many and whatever length you wish)
- URL of music you wish to be included
- your logo/branding (if required)
- a brief of anything specific you want (i.e font types)
I will provide your edited video back at 1080p resolution in your requested file format. I will give you a link to download a low resolution copy of the edited video for checking and then will revise it as directed, and when you are happy with the final edit will provide the full resolution copy to download.
What the Seller needs to start the work
You will need to supply me with a link to download the video that you need editing (such as one drive, drop box or similar) and clear instructions. I can work with any video formats. If you want any text adding such as titles, credits and captions, please give me those in a text file or Word document. If you want music adding, it is your responsibility to make sure you have the copyright to use the music and you will need to provide me with that file too (as an mp3 or similar audio file). I am in the UK. If you want to discuss your requirements, I can do so via Skype.
Once the content has been edited into a final video that meets your satisfaction you will own full copyright of the content, however I do ask for permission to use the video for my portfolio. This is strictly to showcase my own skills as a video editor, and the video will not be used for any other purpose.