- Views 201
What you get with this Offer
Is the income from your affiliate/niche site as passive as you'd like?
What could you do with the time you spend editing and publishing articles to your site?
WHAT IF YOU HAD A BLOG CONTENT EDITOR?
Let me take editing, optimising and publishing your blog posts/articles off your hands.
I'll make sure all your articles are error-free, optimised for both search engines and readers, and formatted for easy, engaging on-screen reading.
Not only that but...
BETTER ARTICLES = BETTER CONVERSIONS
I can improve the quality of the articles, for better conversion rates and reader engagement.
And getting cheaper articles edited to a much higher standard can be a money-saver in itself.
In addition, I'll source images, insert your affiliate links, tables and other elements, and ensure your article fits the brief/outline given to the writer.
I can learn and implement your SEO and other requirements, or simply implement current best practices for on-page SEO and readability.
Keep your costs predictable with a package of up to either 2500, 3500, 5000, 7500 or 10,000 words per week. Just choose the main offer plus the relevant extra.
Or talk to me about a bespoke package.
Your weekly word allowance can also include editing/proofreading of other materials like emails, website copy, ads or lead magnets.
(I can also offer a discount in the first few weeks, to reflect your initially greater involvement while I learn your requirements and processes.)
Once we're on the same page, I'll have articles published within 36 hours of receipt.
• I've edited and written for affiliate blogs in the beauty, vaping and legal cannabis and CBD niches for the past nearly 2 years; including some SEO work.
• Experience with WordPress; popular plugins like TablePress, Yoast, Shortcodes Ultimate; and a range of page builders.
• MA in Professional Writing from Falmouth University (then the UK's No.1 Arts university), graduating top of my year.
• 3 years of copywriting for B2B marketing agencies in the enterprise technology space.
You can see an example of my work in the portfolio (the multi-product review & buyer's guide) and/or I can send you links to more examples.
I'M INTERESTED: WHAT NEXT?
Either buy one of the options and I'll be in touch, or just message me to discuss your requirements or any questions you have.
Look forward to working with you!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
It varies a little from site to site, and of course I'll adapt to your workflow and processes. But usually to do the job I'll need:
• a login to your CMS (with relevant permissions for all the plugins you'll need me to use)
• either the affiliate links you need inserting or a login for Amazon Associates, Shareasale, etc. so that I can create them
• details of your formatting, image and on-page SEO requirements
• the brief or outline given to the writer.