- Views 829
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
This can be both in business or personal. You might have a fledgling idea that you need to get an investor or business partner involved but wish to protect it.
Or you might want to let an agent have details of the project/invention. Again, to prevent someone stealing your idea you need to get this very important document sign and agreed before sharing details with anyone!
Once your idea is out of the bag, it becomes everyone's idea. So get it protected.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to proceed, will need some details to get going.
1. The names & Addresses of the parties
2. The background, in other words what both parties are going to be responsible for in the agreement. (For example: You provide details of a sales tender and you need to ensure that the potential customer (party 2) does not see the details then cut you out by going direct.
3. When the agreement is to start
4. Addresses for service of the agreement
5. Which country you wish the law to apply (i.e. England & Wales or another country).
6. Permitted use of the IP/Property/Information
7. Any special clauses you wish to apply (we will check you ensure they are legal).
The agreement is particularly complicated and as it could potentially save your business, you need to ensure it is correct and right.
Please be sure to ensure we are able to help you before purchasing the Hourlie.
Please note *We do not work at weekends