- Views 3,378
- Sales 4
What you get with this Hourlie
A. Full Business Plan which can be presented to the Investors/Banks/Loan Companies/For Grants and which would have following chapters:
1. Executive Summary:
Keys to Success
2. Company Summary:
3. Products and Services
4. Market Analysis Summary:
Competition and Buying Patterns
Target Market Segment Strategy
5. Strategy and Implementation Summary:
6. Management Summary
7. Financial Plan ( 3/ 5 years):
Projected Profit and Loss Statement
Projected Cash Flow
Projected Balance Sheet
Summarized Yearly Report
Break Even Analysis
8. Expansion, Payback and Exit Strategy
B. Excel based flexible financial model along with Graphs, which would also be highly designed and flexible for your internal use in future.
Length of Business Plan: On an average atleast 35 to 40 pages. But again would depend on your specific requirements.
Timelines: Once I will get the Questionnaire filled, so mentioned below, I would need2-3 working weeks to provide you first draft and then after your review, additional 1 or 2 days depending on the feedback. Overall timelines would be 20-30 days
Note: I am flexible enough to add or edit the Chapters as per your requirements
Thanks for reading!
Look forward to deliver the best output!
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will send you a Questionnaire in which I would expect you to fill:
- Brief About your Business idea (If website is available, then share the same)
- Purpose of Business Plan (Presenting to an Investor or Bank or Immigration)
- Basic Information About your Company (Address, Website Address if any, Incorporation Date, Management)
- Basic Non Financial Information (About Products/ Services, various cost variants and source of revenue) which will help me to Project the financials