Explore the marketplace!
- Delivery in 4 days
- Delivery in 2 days
- Delivery in 5 days
- Sales 3
- Rating 100%
- Delivery in 5 days
What you get with this Offer
The contract will be drafted from the point of view of a supplier (you) located outside of China who is selling goods to a customer based in your nation. This is suitable for use in business-to-business transactions. This is the most comprehensive type of document. A total of 40 hours work goes into it costing £2500
This document is for use in Chinese transactions from the jurisdiction-neutral Standard document, International supply of goods agreement. .
Ordinarily, the terms will take longer than five days. PPH does not allow us to advertise jobs over this period, but we must advises you that simply due to the work, five days is impossible. The reason for this is. In China there are a network of courts that make rulings. These rulings then have to be checked with the local Communist Committee. It has, if contentious enough four more layers of courts and committee to go through before becoming regional.
In this instance, we normally get pointed towards the Shenzhen Prefecture, International laws, plus those of Hong Kong which acts as the Freeport. For example the laws with respect to the provision of electronics in this area has to be checked with the rules as issued by the committee for the wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise entity, Representative Office and Supplying Foreign Enterprise laws.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
This is a complex document, we have to get Chinese and your jurisdiction law correct, therefore please accept the five days time frame. Should you have any doubts, please contact us prior to purchasing as cancellations affect our CERT rating.
1. Identity of the supplier and address (inc company no. etC)
2. A description of the service or goods
3. The contract price inclusive of taxes for the goods or service
4. Delivery costs (if applicable), plus import taxation responsibility.
5. Payment and delivery arrangement. i.e. Account, Pay on Order, On Delivery, 14, 21, 30, 60 or even 90 days.
6. Notification of the right of cancellation
7. The means of communication by which the purchase is to be concluded. Post, fax, email, phone or through a computerised ordering system.
8. The period for which the terms are available
9. Minimum duration of the contract, where it is not of one-off performance.
Took a while but very comprehensive in the end...