What you get with this Offer
• With swim-lanes and left-to-right, top-to-bottom flow, your process map will be easy to follow.
• Written in verb-noun notation your process map will be easy to read and easy to understand.
• Produced by a qualified process improvement specialist who is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trained.
• Sometimes it is possible to deliver a same day service, please just ask, no extra charge, I do what I can.
• If your process map is much smaller than 20 steps please call, we can do a deal.
• If your process map is much bigger than 20 steps please call, we can do a deal.
• Sorry about the 20 step rule it's just that sometimes we get asked to map huge processes.
(My biggest is a 160 step customer journey.)
• Happy to do reasonable revisions.
• The 2 day turnaround is 2 working days (Monday to Friday). Weekend working negotiable.
• If you are UK based I do on-site process discovery workshops, please ask for details.
Process improvement services are available. I can analyse your As Is business processes for process waste, process risk, efficiency and non-value-adding activitiesj and then provide To Be business process maps and help with implementation and process monitoring.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can produce another types of process diagram, e.g. Fow Chart, SIPOC Diagram or Value Stream Map, each
Additional 1 working day+£20
I can produce detailed pictorial Work Instruction (or SOP), each
Additional 4 working days+£75
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I am very much familiar with creating process maps from bullet lists and existing process diagrams of all descriptions. For the best outcome please contact me to discuss via phone, Skype or Hangouts.
Jonathan's been great and definitely added more value to the exercise for us.
Really appreciated both the super fast turn around time and the awesome work.
Thanks Jonathan, am sure I will be using your services again!
Excellent comms and fast turnaround. Highly recommended.
Great work. fantastic service
Clear instructions, realistic expectations, a pleasure to work with.
Great job. Very good service and fast turnaround.
Clear instructions, realistic expectations, great to work with.