- Views 235
What you get with this Hourlie
Proposition sent before 24 hours after receiving brief, graphic elements and instructions to start the work.
Up to 5 revisions and changes.
Final print or web file in PDF
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to deliver the design proposition as soon as possible I will need you to submit complete instructions, graphic elements and a clear brief.
The graphic elements would be:
- Graphic guidelines (if any)
- Logo or any other graphic element in a proper format (.ai, .eps, or high resolution .jpg)
- Final copy text in word format
- Final high resolution images
- Examples (if any) to get a clearer idea of what you are expecting.