What you get with this Offer
We are experts in Magento & Magento2, Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify and Prestashop CMS.
We would provide 1-hour support for Website maintenance, update or customization, theme upload and modification, or adjustments.
theme Or Module installation and integration.
It could be:
1. Theme Customization as per your business requirement
2. Plugin Installation, setup, and configuration
3. Security Issues, fixes, and Updates
4. Integration of quotation or contact system into your websites
5. Integration of eCommerce, Payment gateway or Custom Shipping into your websites
6. Integration of Google analytics and Web master tool into your website
7. Integration of Schema.org Coding into your website
8. Integration of Live chat feature into your website
9. Integration of newsletter signup form from Aweber or Mailchimp into your website
10. Website Bug or Error Fixed.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
cpanel detail or ftp detail
Login access to the site
Fullfills the requirements properly. Your requirements should be mentioned clearly. very good work.
Quick responsive work, great communication.
Thanks for your help
Excellent once again
the task was understood and carried out quickly and professionally. We are now looking at further tasks. Thanks Shiv, good work.
Extremely hard working
Excellent and hard working
Fast response and fixed a bug quickly. Thank you Shiv.
He did not finish the job and wasted my time
Very bad human being.
First of all, he purchased the hourly without sharing job information while in hourly it is clearly said that please share the job information before buying it. And when I said I cannot attend his requirement on an immediate basis as I am away for a medical emergency, he asked me an immediate refund, I did refund him immediately with a 5-star rating, then he wrote this bad rating. I have a 100% client satisfaction ratio, but due to few of these kinds of people, my rating went down. What better I can do with clients.
Good work, was some technical issues not Shivs fault, but was managed well