- Views 3,502
- Sales 64
What you get with this Offer
I'll develop mobile applications natively for iOS (Swift & Objective-C).
I'll develop mobile applications natively for Android (Java & Kotlin).
Per hour price is = £55
The total cost of the app would be = the number of hours * £55
1- I have 6 years of mobile apps development experience in Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, and Dart working in various Software companies so you are in the safe hands.
2- All orders include the source code, so you don't need to pay for them additionally.
3- I'll give you suggestions that can be done in the app without any additional cost.
4- I'll provide you with a proper estimation document with all the tasks and effort required for each feature.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Important: Please discuss the application requirements with me before placing an order.
1. Please provide the requirements document or the mockups or the wireframes or any reference app which can help me to understand the functionality of the app.
2. In which platform you need the application i.e iOS or Android or both? And which are the targeted device i.e smart phones only or iPad/Tablet also?
3. I'll estimate the total number of screens and based on those screens I'll send you the estimates.
4. The cost & the time and terms would be defined before starting the development work.
5. Once everything settles down, we can proceed.
Before starting actual development I will need
1. Wireframes, Mockups, and assets that will be used in the app.
2. Server-side APIs.
3. Apple developer and Google developer account invitation.