- Views 329
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
I'll develop a mobile applications prototype for you in iOS or Android. Prototype basically includes the flow of the application without any backend functionality or web service API calls or other SDK's integration. A demo video of a prototype video is attached, please have a look.
Per hour price is = $20
The total cost of the app would be = the number of hours * $20.
1- I have 4 years of mobile apps development experience in Swift, Objective-C, Java, and C# working in various Software companies so you are in the safe hands.
2- All orders include the source code, so you don't need to pay for them additionally.
3- I'll provide you with a proper estimation document with all the tasks and effort required for each feature.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Important: Please discuss the application requirements with me before placing an order.
1. Please provide the mockups or the wireframes or any reference app (Free) which can help me to understand the flow and design.
2. In which platform you need the prototype app.
3. I'll estimate the total number of screens and based on those screens I'll send you the estimates.
4. The cost & the time and terms would be defined before starting the development work.
5. Once everything settles down, we can proceed.
Before starting work I would need
1. Mockups (PSDs, Sketch), assets/graphics/icons/images that will be used in the app.