- Views 382
What you get with this Offer
I'll develop web backend apis using Ruby on Rails (ROR) or Node JS which can be used for the web front end or mobile apps (iOS and Android). Also, I can deploy the APIs to Amazon AWS Elastic beanstalk or EC2 instance or heroku or digital ocean depending upon your requirements.
Per hour price is = $30
The total cost would be = the number of hours * $30
1- I have 3 years of web api development experience in Ruby on Rails (ROR) | NodeJS and have developed many mobile apps using these backend apis.
2- All orders include the source code, so you don't need to pay for them additionally.
3- I'll give you suggestions which can be done in the app without any additional cost.
4- I'll provide you with a proper estimation document with all the tasks and effort required for each feature.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can configure SSL certificate on AWS using Load balancer
Additional 5 working days+£80
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Important: Please discuss the application requirements with me before placing an order.
1. Please provide the requirements document or list of apis you need.
2. I'll estimate the total number of api and based on those api I'll share the estimates.
3. The cost & the time and terms would be defined before starting the development work.
4. Once everything settles down, we can proceed.
Before starting actual development I will need
1. Requirements for the apis.
2. Optional: AWS/heroku credentials would be needed if we need to deploy.
3. Optional: Domain account credentials if we need to configure SSL certificate.