- Views 35
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
We develop Android and ios based mobile applications.
I can provide splash screen with 4 page application in this hourly . other like api integration , or dynamic app development cost for application is
Note : Design for splashscreen and logo required before start hourly
$10 is per hour price.
Cost of app development = number of hours * 10.
Almost Every mobile app is required a back end . So We develop backend in PHP and MySql .
1) I can convert old eclipse or android code in new AndroidStudio version. Now you will think, Can I convert entire library? No I am not ROBOT I worked manual so I will look in the code and will estimate time
2) Do you have any new concept in Mind then let us begin with AndroidStudio
3) Do you want to fix any Bugs in your app then don't worry Just Hire me.
4) Do you want to assure the quality of your code of your app developed by other developer then don't hesitate because you are with an expert right now, Just Hire me and I will review each lines of the Codes.
1. Instant response : We are always ONLINE , So You always feel connected .
2. Experienced Development team : Our developers are having more than 4 years of experience working in various Software companies .
3. Cost Effective : Most important feature .
4. Support & Enhancement : During the development , We will guide you. If there is something good that can be done then we will definitely let you know.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can help you to upload the android app on Play store
Additional 1 working day+$25
What the Seller needs to start the work
Here are the steps to start and complete the work following the right path.
1. Leave a message with your requirements.
2. We will contact you as earliest as possible.
3. We will communicate with you over PPH chat system (Workstream).
4. Once all the requirements are clear , We will divide entire app in small tasks.
5. Based on the tasks , we will decide number of hours required to develop the app.
6. We will give an estimated cost based on our previous discussion of requirement.
7. Once both sides would be agreed , We would be GOOD TO GO.