What you get with this Offer
I have strong experience in interacting and extracting data from API Interfaces using REST API/JSON/XML & SOAL.
There are a number of solutions that can be made from interfacing with APIs.
- Web Portal/Dashboard which will pull data from the API and display with responsive charts (large range)
- Stock Management/Control using data directly from your supplier and updating your eCommerce shop
- eCommerce populating of products/images directly from your supplier
- Tweet Wall (showing your latest tweets from Twitter)
- Latest reviews/comment that have been left by your customer (eg eBay/Amazon feedback)
- Property Map using the Google Maps API to pin a list of properties (Letting/Sales Agency)
I can always tailor to your requirements.
As you can see by my reviews that I have recently completed a few API projects to a class standard.
ChannelGrabber (aka OrderHub) integration with OnBuy.com (stock & orders)
ChannelGrabber integration with Joomla HikaShop (stock & orders)
GameSparks integration with a custom dashboard and login connection
SimPro script to post a new job
Xero integration with a custom php application
Gov.UK integration for use with a MOT website
Linnworks integration with OnBuy.com
PayPal express integration with bespoke website
Stripe integration (both ApplePay & Card details)
Timeframe will vary depending on your requirements and the API specification
**** Please get in contact with me before purchasing so we can go over your requirements *****
- For me to start working on your integration I will need all the relevant API credentials for your selected API.
- I will confirm that I have a valid connection and that the work can go ahead
- Depending on your requirements it may take longer than the 5 days specified, especially if I need to wait for sales data to come through to check the format etc.
*** Usually this hourlie would cover two API calls ***
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Valid relevant API credentials (unless you have bought the add-on) in which case I would need the login details to the site/application where I can create them.
Any documentation that is not available publically
Full details/specification on what you wish to achieve