- Views 420
What you get with this Hourlie
I have a great deal of experience in New Product Development, working for many household names as well as helping smaller companies and start-ups achieve their design objectives.
I understand that very often when you have a product idea, it’s very difficult to imagine how it might translate into a physical pack and how it might look?
I will produce flat colour design visuals that will give you a really good idea as to how your product might look when finished. Using these visuals, you could try out some research, present the idea to potential customers, talk to manufacturers and get an indication of cost for production. All these areas will assist you in putting together a viable business plan.
What you get with this hourlie
+ Telephone briefing (half hour)
+ A brand logo for your product
+ 3 alternative 2D design concepts in colour (off one product variant)
+ 1 set of revisions of chosen final design concept if required (rarely necessary)
+ 5 star service and communication at all times
+ Visuals produced as both CMYK and RGB jpegs (300 dpi)
Visuals will be of fronts of one pack variant only and not show sides or backs of pack. However I will be happy to develop these further for additional agreed fees. Visuals are for visualisation and concept purposes only and are not for artwork. Visuals will not include the production of any cutter guides, cardboard engineering or bespoke speficifications for production. You will not be able to go to production with them. This will require artwork, which I will be happy to provide for additional agreed fees.
I will require a deposit of 50% before commencing work. Once the designs are agreed and approved the balance will then be paid and will then send you over the files outlined above. Copyright remains mine until paid in full.
I'm happy to chat your brief and your requirements through with you on the telephone: 07956 465687
Please visit my website to see more examples of my work:
I look forward to helping you make your idea a great success.
The Pea Green Boat Design
Tel: 07956 465687
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Type of product
3. Immediate competition
4. Target market eg. Male, female, age group,
5. Design style (modern, up to date or vintage, traditional etc)
6. Brand values (honest, echo friendly, caring, authentic etc)
7. Desired positioning (luxury, premium, mass market, niche etc)
8. Preferred colour ways
9. Examples of products that you like or aspire to
10. Restrictions or mandatory requirements
11. Example of your existing logo (if you have one)
12. A short statement about what your product
13. Any specific unique selling points (what makes you different from your competitors?)
14. Preferred packaging format, preferably with correct sizes