What you get with this Hourlie
- Sets a guide for the feel and tone of copy & images and logo useage
- Gives a clear understanding to external suppliers of what the brand is about (this is useful if you are working with external art directors, clothing designers/manufacturers.. even for part of a business plan)
Based upon your brief I will work with you to supply the following:
- A new look for your brand - including a new logo in a few variations (perfect for different uses, business cards, social media, your website etc)
- Fonts and colours used for your brand - and complimentary colours and fonts that will work with your logo
- Upto 3 lots of revisions
- Logo's in hi/lo res formats in ai/eps/jpeg/tif/png
I am a graphic designer with over 14 years experience in graphic design designing for high street and designer brands (predominantly fashion) - covering everything from logo's, websites, brochures and in-store graphics to web banners.
Before I went freelance I worked at Long Tall Sally - a specialist fashion company based in London, where I was Head of Design. I was responsible for all design including creating logo's and rolling out brand guidelines (and making sure everyone stuck to them!) across all printed and online materials. I also have experience in Art Direction for photo-shoots for brands such as Diesel, O'neill and Quiksilver, designing in-store graphics for stores in the UK, Europe and North America/Canada, and designing for multi-channel, worldwide fashion brands.
Since going freelance I have worked on a wide range of projects for Marketing, Academic, Outdoor, Home and Children's brands - anything from logo design to full website builds, I have a very good track record of completing projects quickly and efficiently as you will see from my reviews on PPH.
What the Seller needs to start the work
A brief detailing:
- your business - what are you selling?
- your target audience
- any ideas you might have
- any logo's you like/don't like
- any information that might help in my design (such as preferred colours etc)
Very happy with Danielle's work. She is extremely easy to work with, and has a very high standard of work.
Very happy with the result and efort put in by Danielle. Will certainly be back for more work soon.
Danielle did a fab job in helping us to find a suitable brand name and slogan for our offering and then designed a sleek logo to go with it. Brilliant!
Such a pleasure to work with and incredible design skills. Will 100% be back.
Danielle is brilliant! She's updated some of hang tags in a quick turnaround time!
Job well done!
Great work from Danielle!
Another great work from Danielle!
Danielle put a lot of thought in creating my logo and guidelines. I really love the results and can't wait to show it off.
Danielle was excellent. She really clearly interpreted the brief and delivered the result on time. I would definitely recommend her and use her again!