What you get with this Offer
- Sets a guide for the feel and tone of copy & images and logo useage
- Gives a clear understanding to external suppliers of what the brand is about (this is useful if you are working with external art directors, clothing designers/manufacturers.. even for part of a business plan)
Based upon your brief I will work with you to supply the following:
- A new look for your brand - including a new logo in a few variations (perfect for different uses, business cards, social media, your website etc)
- Fonts and colours used for your brand - and complimentary colours and fonts that will work with your logo
- Upto 3 lots of revisions
- Logo's in hi/lo res formats in ai/eps/jpeg/tif/png
I am a graphic designer with over 14 years experience in graphic design designing for high street and designer brands (predominantly fashion) - covering everything from logo's, websites, brochures and in-store graphics to web banners.
Before I went freelance I worked at Long Tall Sally - a specialist fashion company based in London, where I was Head of Design. I was responsible for all design including creating logo's and rolling out brand guidelines (and making sure everyone stuck to them!) across all printed and online materials. I also have experience in Art Direction for photo-shoots for brands such as Diesel, O'neill and Quiksilver, designing in-store graphics for stores in the UK, Europe and North America/Canada, and designing for multi-channel, worldwide fashion brands.
Since going freelance I have worked on a wide range of projects for Marketing, Academic, Outdoor, Home and Children's brands - anything from logo design to full website builds, I have a very good track record of completing projects quickly and efficiently as you will see from my reviews on PPH.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A brief detailing:
- your business - what are you selling?
- your target audience
- any ideas you might have
- any logo's you like/don't like
- any information that might help in my design (such as preferred colours etc)
Super excellent and very helpful. Thank you.
Very happy with Danielle's work. She is extremely easy to work with, and has a very high standard of work.
I have really enjoyed working with Danielle. She is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, very creative and delivers a very good quality of work.
Very happy with the result and efort put in by Danielle. Will certainly be back for more work soon.
Fantastic design and a pleasure to work with as always. Very happy to have found Danielle!
Danielle did a fab job in helping us to find a suitable brand name and slogan for our offering and then designed a sleek logo to go with it. Brilliant!
Such a pleasure to work with and incredible design skills. Will 100% be back.
Danielle is brilliant! She's updated some of hang tags in a quick turnaround time!
Job well done!