- Views 445
What you get with this Hourlie
With nearly 10 years in the business - and being an artist with music on the major streaming services myself, I know that identity is everything.
And so, alongside listening to the ideas you may already have in mind, I will also listen to your music to try and better understand what the message is ...or what aesthetic you may be aiming for.
All I ask is that you are both clear and detailed when providing your initial design requirements to me. (Please see below for what information I'll need from you in order to get started).
- HOW THIS WORKS -
Once you have provided me with the specifics of the digital album/single cover design you are looking to have commissioned via the PPH WorkStream, I will go ahead and put together three (3) concepts. This usually takes up to three (3) days.
When you have decided on which of the three (3) concepts you would like to run with, I will then execute, package and deliver your chosen design to you as final.
The final artwork can be used on a worldwide basis, completely royalty-free.
- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE -
I will provide x1 finalised and agreed upon album/single cover design in the following digital-only formats:
- x1 3000 x 3000px in 300 DPI (.JPEG)
- x1 1024 x 1024px in 300 DPI (.JPEG)
- x1 200 x 200px in 300 DPI (.JPEG)
- x1 3000 x 3000px in 300 DPI (.PNG)
- x1 1024 x 1024px in 300 DPI (.PNG)
- x1 200 x 200px in 300 DPI (.PNG)
- EXTRAS -
Extras are available. They include the ability to purchase tweaks or amendments to an already agreed upon design, should they be needed.
I look forward to working with you! :)
- PLEASE NOTE -
1. You are responsible for providing any visual/text assets that you think may be required in order for me to complete this hourlie to a satisfactory level.
2. Work on hourlies purchased over the weekend or during national UK holidays will commence, the next working day.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- The genre of music the album/single relates to
- Your preferred colour scheme/palette (if any)
- Photographic assets you may want including (if any)
- Text/copy you may want including (if any)
- Other details on required art direction (if any)