- Views 1,593
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
**PLEASE NOTE - All of my logos are custom designed to fit your requirements - I do not use cheap logo templates or stock art as many other people do. I spend hours working on developing concepts to make sure you receive a high quality design to represent you company**
What services can I provide?
• Full time graphic designer - online everyday, available through PPH message streams, social media & email.
• Bespoke Logo creation
• Website Favicon
• Unlimited changes on the design until you are 100% satisfied.
• Business Stationery - Includes, Business card (Single sided or double sided) Letterhead, & compliment slip
• 100% original vector logo scaleable to any size (without any quality loss)
• Final files can be delivered in any format .JPG, .PNG, .AI, EPS depending on your needs.
• Good communication is of the utmost importance to me, and so you will always receive a timely response and clear communication throughout the project.
• 100% unique & original designs, I do not use templates unlike cheaper options on PPH.
I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my hourlie, if you have any questions or need the help with anything else such as envelopes, folders, brand guidelines etc just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help.
My process is as follows:
1. I start by providing you with a simple questionnaire. This will help me get a better idea of your company and the style of design you are looking for.
2. Based upon the information you provide in the questionnaire I will start working on initial logo design concepts,
3. The initial draft concepts are presented to you for feedback
4. Taking you feedback into consideration I will continue to develop your chosen design
5. Once you are happy with your chosen logo design, I will start developing the initial drafts for the stationary designs
6. Once you are happy with all the design work I will prepare the final files and send you copies of the logo ready for print and web.
Depending on the amount of revisions or complexity of your logo the time of delivery may vary - clear communication is very important to me, if for any reason there is a delay in getting the artwork to you I will let you know immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can work together!
What the Seller needs to start the work
After your purchase of this Hourlie I will send you a simple logo questionnaire. This will help me get a better idea of your company and help bring your brand to life. Once the questionnaire is complete I will start work on initial concepts for the logo.
To ensure all work is delivered on time, I kindly ask that you are available for feedback on a daily basis. Please note I do not work weekends. All work will be carried out Monday - Friday. Revisions will be made and new drafts will be delivered asap.