- Views 48,585
- Sales 561
What you get with this Offer
PREMIUM LOGO DESIGN SERVICE -
Each logo I create is completely unique and will perfectly represent your company. Unlike Cheaper hourlies, I take the time to craft meaningful designs and work with you until you are 100% happy with the end result. If you're looking for a logo which not only stands out but also stands the test of time then look no further.
✔ 4 creative design concepts - I'll take the time to craft meaningful design concepts which perfectly represent your company.
✔ Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy with the end design.
✔ Your perfect new logo which will be unique to your company.
✔ 100% vector design, scalable to any size without quality loss.
✔ All the file formats you’ll need for web, print and future editing - Including .Ai, .PNG, .PDF, .EPS
✔ High Quality work created using the latest Adobe software.
✔ The very best customer service and communication at all times.
In addition to this you will also receive through me:
✔ A professional full time graphic designer with over 10 years commercial experience in the design industry.
✔ A fully qualified UK based graphic designer.
✔ A successful design history including two Inspirational designer awards.
✔ Over 450 5 Star reviews from extremely happy clients.
✔ Over 500 successful logo projects completed on people per hour.
I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I've put together a questionnaire which will provide me with the required information to begin the project. If you're unsure on any of the questions I'm here to help and happy to provide advice.
1. What is the company name you'd like in the logo?
2. Do you have a company tagline or slogan? And would you like this including in the design?
3. Please provide as much information on what your company does.
4. What sets your company apart from others / Why do you think someone should use your company over the competition? Do you have a unique selling point?
5. If you could summarise your company in three words what would they be?
(friendly, exclusive, fun, serious etc)
6. Who is your core target market?
7. Who is your main business competition?
8. Any additional information please list here :