Graphic Designer, Website Developer and Social Media Manager. Native English Proofreader - BSc (Hons)
- Unique graphics
- Multiple graphic styles and types - hand-drawn...Read moreGraphic Designer, Website Developer and Social Media Manager. Native English Proofreader - BSc (Hons)
- Unique graphics
- Multiple graphic styles and types - hand-drawn or computer generated
- Image editing (graphics/photos)
- Working in programs that include Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel, and many similar design software packages
Artwork supplied in file format/s of your choice, print-ready as well as web-optimised version for online display.
- Photograph Editor and Photoshop Expert.
- Perfecting, restoration, improvement of overall quality
- Removal of blights
- Background removal and replacement
Qualified, experienced website designer and software developer creating hard-coded, responsive, mobile-friendly websites that are unique to your business.
I specialise in hard-coding W3C compliant, accessible websites that adhere to current industry standards and laws (web-optimisation, accessibility, usability, copyright).
- XHTML/HTML/HTML5/CSS & WYSIWYG (Wordpress - Divi 3, etc)
- W3C Standards, Accessibility Laws Compliance, GDPR. (Certificates provided on completion for total piece of mind).
- Future-proof designs, fast website download and multi-platform compatibility
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) aiding position in search engines such as Google
- Usability Specialist
- Website Optimisation (speed, filenames, etc)
- Website Updates
- Unique non-scripted website image slideshows and photo galleries
- Content creation for target markets and marketing goals
Creation of new Wordpress sites, update existing, fixing bugs, advice etc. Experienced with WYSIWYG Wordpress design programs that include Divi 3.
Social Media Management
- Account set-up - includes creation of banners/images, account settings (privacy/contact) and post creation on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Flikr, You Tube, Vimeo, LinkedIn and Yelp.
- Management of accounts
Logos, Leaflets, Posters, Menus, Advertisements, Infographics, Illustrations, Photo Compilations, Product & Company Marketing Booklets (PDF, etc), and much more.
Degree: Bachelor of Science with Honours BSc (Hons) - 2018
Subjects: Information Technology (includes Social Media), Website Design, Web Application Development, Business and Law
Certificate in Web Applications Development (2009) - BSc (Hons) (equiv)
Certificate in Business Studies (2009)
Professional Certificate in Management (2016) - BSc (Hons) (equiv)
Comprises 2x 'level 3' modules covering Business Processes, Problem-solving, Staff Management, Marketing and Accounting.
Certificate in Legal Studies (2008) - also GCSE and A level Law.
Certificate in Higher Education (2010)
Communication and Information Technologies with Law
GCSE/A levels that include Maths, English, Psychology, English Literature and Law.
Updating knowledge and skills in existing and new web technologies and industry/legal standards in areas that include W3C Standards, HTML5, CSS3, XHTML, Mobile-friendly App Design, Wordpress, Usability, Accessibility, UK Law, GDPR, Social Media etc.
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Subject Area: Web applications accessibility
Website and Email Hosting
Provision of website hosting and email services offering 999.99 uptime - unlimited packages, UK servers.
Dependable, approachable, trustworthy, flexible, attentive to client and the detail required for completion of projects to the highest level. Caring and dedicated (see PPH feedback).
Testimonials from long-term clients can be provided.