- Views 5,059
- Sales 4
What you get with this Hourlie
1) WordPress or Joomla Content Management System installation.
2) Bespoke template design, or pre-built template modified to your requirements.
3) Unlimited Pages and content (you must provide the content).
4) Contact form
5) Email addresses (e.g. email@example.com)
6) Written instruction/training documents
7) On-Page Search Engine Optimization to ensure your website is readable by Google and other search engines.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Contact me prior to purchase to discuss your requirements.
I will need:
1) Company logo, colour schemes, etc that you want included in the new website. I can create your colour scheme if needed but logos have to be provided by you or I can provide a logo design service/hourlie.
2) The design/layout or examples of how you would like you site to look. Perhaps you have seen a website that you like the look of and would like something similar. If so you can send me the website link. If you are not sure how you would like your site to look I can provide some design examples to show you.
3) The page names you would like for each page of your site (e.g. home, about, services, contact).
4) If you would like me to add text or images to your website you need to provide these or I can enlist the services of a copywriter to create your content (additional add-on service). Alternatively I can add temporary placeholder text and images which can be updated by you at a later date, or I can just leave the pages blank for you.