I’m Sakshi, full time US based Digital Marketing specialist and website developer (from scratch) specialized in Web Analytics, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Social...Read moreI’m Sakshi, full time US based Digital Marketing specialist and website developer (from scratch) specialized in Web Analytics, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Marketing and website designing-development. Pragmatic, actionable with a strong analytical skill. Trained and qualified Digital Marketing specialist and a professional website creator with background in Computer Science.
I do on page and off page SEO. I provide guaranteed top 10 rankings for competitive keywords.
In on page I do keyword analysis, meta tagging, content optimisation, image tag optimisation, Google analytics setup, Xml sitemap generation and verifying at webmaster central, robots file creation, error page redirection, keyword rich internal page navigation, keyword rich footer text and footer tag creation and all other aspect of SEO as required.
I build all types of links like industry related links, guest posting, do follow blog commenting, forum posting, Social bookmarking, Social community building, article and press release distribution, business and classified listing, Google base for product based sites and Google and yahoo local listing.
On other hand, I am full stack website designer and developer ( Front and back end designer).
With my broad expertise within the digital and Web design & development environment, I'm able to tailor made the offer based on your business needs.
If your key and core requirement is for an experienced, proven and proficient responsive web designer & developer who is able to architect and build quality solutions with the resources and expertise of an agency, but the cost and personal approach that only a freelancer can provide.
I have the skill, experience and resources to complete work to the highest quality standard and at the required timescale.
Client Friendly Policies:
Let me mention a few of the client-friendly policies and practices I apply with all my clients. I don't do these things to distinguish myself from other contractors. (I would hope they all do the same.) I do these simply because this is how I would want to be treated if I was the client:
· My recommendation is that you secure your domain before starting the project. Domain names tend to go very quickly, and once it's gone, it's gone. You do not have to purchase your domain name, you can; its very easy.
· Premium services that Website provides such as paid apps, hosting or email subscription services will need to be set up by the client; I can help you upon request for the same. All of these premium features require monthly billing information by the domain holder. None of the extra feature charges are integrated into my hourly rate or fixed priced contracts.
· I do not charge fees for revisions. Once we begin a FIXED-PRICE contract, you are entitled to an unlimited amount of revisions for the duration of the contract --- within reason.
· While I can provide content creation for your website, I do not offer this as a free service that will come with the creation of, or redesign of your site. Content creation needs to be explicitly stated by the client and comprehended on both sides as part of the project's scope.
· If requested, I will provide clients with instructions on maintenance of their site. Content Management System provides a fairly simple system to maintain your website, and make small edits as needed, but if you find yourself needing guidance, I'll provide you with the instructions you need.
· If I am working for you, all work product belongs to you. Always. Though I will provide you all the required access.
· I do not provide mysterious "black box" solutions. I am happy to have you look under the hood at everything I do. You're welcome to ask about the most intricate details.
· Do not be embarrassed to ask ANY question! I enjoy working with clients who have zero technical know-how in design/development, partially because I appreciate their expertise in OTHER fields (real estate, art, medicine, law, science, civics, etc.) If you already know everything about designing and developing websites, you probably wouldn't need me, would you?